Thank you for choosing North Florida Pediatrics as your child/children’s new Medical Home. Once you have reviewed the INFORMATION BELOW, begin filling out the New Patient Registration
. Please note, we must receive all previous medical records, including a shot record, prior to scheduling your child for an appointment.
Are we a good fit?
Welcome to North Florida Pediatric Associates (NFPA). It is truly our pleasure to partner with you and your family. Our physicians, nurse practitioners, and staff look forward to building a relationship with you and your family while caring for the medical needs of your child.
- Complete care of your child from birth to age 21
- Board Certified Physicians and Nurse Practitioners
- After-hour phone nurses
- Same day sick appointments
- Patient access to communication with our staff, visit summaries, and more via the patient portal.
NFPA strictly follows the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) vaccine guidelines. We do not delay or defer vaccines required by the CDC and AAP.
NFPA contracts with most local insurance carriers. Currently, we are not accepting:
- Staywell Medicaid
- Simply Medicaid
- Sunshine Medicaid
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
- United Health Care HMO
To start our new patient process, we require:
- Insurance that is accepted by the practice
- Immunization history
- Completed registration paperwork
- Completed consent for release of protected health record
- Vaccination Agreement
Please click the link above to complete the registration paperwork.
Once we have received and reviewed your child’s previous medical records, we will notify you to schedule any appointments needed.