Welcome to North Florida Pediatric Associates (NFPA)! It is truly our pleasure to partner with you and your family. Our physicians, nurse practitioners, and staff look forward to building a relationship with you and your family while caring for the medical needs of your child.
- Complete care of your child from birth to age 21
- Board Certified Physicians and Nurse Practitioners
- After-hour phone nurses
- Same day sick appointments
Patient access to communication with our staff, visit summaries, and more via the patient portal. NFPA strictly follows the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) vaccine guidelines. We do not delay or defer vaccines required by the CDC and AAP.
NFPA contracts with most local insurance carriers. Currently, we are not accepting:
- Staywell Medicaid
- Simply Medicaid
- Sunshine Medicaid
- United Health Care HMO
To start our new patient process, we require:
- Insurance that is accepted by the practice
- A completed registration packet to be turned in to the office: New Patient Form
- including your child's demographics, completed consent for release of protected health records form, and signed policy pages
- Complete medical records form your child's previous pediatrician will round out the requirments
- this includes your child's complete immunization history as well as their complete medical chart.
Please bring your completed registration packet into our office as well as your ID and Insurance card to begin the new patient process. You may also send your completed packet to Forms@northfloridapeds.com
Once we have received and reviewed your child’s previous medical records, we will notify you to schedule any appointments needed, this process can take up to a month to establish care at our practice as a new patient.